CAMPANIA - Fettuccine with Garden Sauce
- 3 tablespoons - Viaggio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots - peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Celery stalks - finely chopped
- ½ Onion - finely chopped
- 2 - Cloves of garlic
- ½ cup - fresh Basil
- 1 cup - Viaggio San Marzano Tomatoes
- 1 lb - Viaggio Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons - Viaggio Parmesan Cheese
- Red Pepper (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Stir together Viaggio Evoo , carrots, onion, celery, and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until vegetables are caramelized, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
- Add Viaggio San Marzano. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add some basil and 2 pinches of salt.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add Viaggio Fettuccine; cook until very al dente. Drain.
- Transfer the fettuccine into the vegetable saucepan and add remaining basil. Toss to combine.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and pepper