- Viaggio Red Roasted Peppers
- Umbria - Peppers Gratin
Umbria - Peppers Gratin
- 2 lbs. of Viaggio Peppers
- Olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp of capers, washed & rinsed
- 2oz of black olives
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- A good pinch of parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crostini for serving
- Slice Viaggio Roasted Red Peppers into strips - reserving the pepper juice.
- Heat oil in saucepan, add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the Capers, sliced peppers and olives. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add reserved Pepper juice, salt, and breadcrumbs - Mix well.
- If breadcrumbs are dry add some more oil.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature with crostini and an extra drizzle of oil.