- Viaggio Red Roasted Peppers
- CAMPANIA - Peppers and buffalo mozzarella pie
CAMPANIA - Peppers and buffalo mozzarella pie
2 bread sheets – Carasau bread
4 Viaggio red roasted peppers
0.88lb buffalo mozzarella
4 green olives
4 black olives
2 tablespoons Viaggio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 handful of rosemary
1 clove garlic
salt to taste
For the filling
1) begins to prepare the stuffing for your pie of peppers and buffalo mozzarella cutting in thin slices the buffalo mozzarella, then let it drip into a colander.
2) Take 4 Viaggio red roasted peppers and reduce them to layers, then dress them with the leaves of a chopped rosemary twig, 2 tbsp of Viaggio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and a clove of garlic cut into slices.
3) Cut into pieces 4 green olives and 4 black olives for the filling of the pie.
For the pastry
1) Put 2 sheets of carasau bread seasoned with oil and salt on 2 large squares of aluminous paper placed on the oven plate.
2) season the slices of the pie with half mozzarella, peppers and olives and cover the whole with two more bread sheets. Then complete with the remaining ingredients.
3) Cover the pie using other aluminum foil and bake at 390 ° for about 15 minutes. Cut and serve.